- Supervise a team in the performance of their duties in reference to QA/QC and HSE.
- Supervise and maintain 100% accountability for all assigned staff
- Maintain thorough familiarity with all the provisions of the contract documents, including submittals
- Prepare and administers the Activity Hazard Analysis, and the Accident Prevention Plan
- Monitor methods and procedures employed to ensure conformance with contract policies and government regulations
- Implement and ensure compliance with CWS policies and procedures
- Evaluate subordinate personnel and initiate and approve all personnel actions.
- Ensures the Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative (COTR)’s satisfaction for contract compliance in reqards to the quality and safety of the works
- Ensure the preparation and distribution of QA/QC and HSE record keeping and reports per the contract deliverables and as requested by customer
- Ensure that plans and specifications include all revisions, changes, and amendments.
- Ensure site offices, lay-down/storage areas, temporary works, housekeeping, etc are maintained in an organized manner and professional appearance
- Coordinate and ensure contract compliance for QA/QC and HSE from all General Contractors (GCs) and subcontractors
- Conduct mentoring, training performance evaluations for QA/QC and HSE staff
- Closely monitor the CQC program to assure that the 3-phase control system is being correctly performed
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with policies and applicable laws
- Assists the Project Manager in the Weekly Progress Meetings to monitor and manage KPIs for Safety and Quality compliance.
- Other duties as assigned
BS Degree preferred (Construction Management or Engineering)
5+ years successful experience in a similar capacity, on a similar/relevant project/s.
15 – 20 years total experience
Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance Strong technical and communication skills, with excellent organizational skill
Excellent problem solving skills and ability to adapt to changing requirements
Ability to work in a team environment, and collaborate on a daily basis with the project team
Proficient in construction documentation and drawing literate, with knowledge of all phases of construction, divisions of work, methods, materials, scheduling, and cost control